About the OISC
The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) is an independent, non-departmental public body set up under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
The OISC’s key responsibilities are:
- Regulating immigration advisers
- Promoting good practice by setting standards
- Accepting and addressing complaints about anyone giving immigration advice
- Prosecuting those who operate outside of the law
- Oversight of the regulation of those who give immigration advice and are regulated by one of the Designated Professional Bodies
The OISC does not provide immigration advice or recommend or endorse a specific adviser.
The OISC website can be found by clicking here.
Our OISC registration number is as follows:
OISC registration number: N200100496